- Born and raised in the Midwest (Illinois)
- Married for 27 years with 2 sons
- Worked in the real estate industry over 28 years. Acted as a personal assistant to three independent real estate brokers (one in Illinois and two in Washington, managed a real estate office, was the bookkeeper, and the transaction coordinator; was instrumental in helping open a new and successful Olympia Real Estate Business.
- Resident of Olympia since 1990
- A licensed Real Estate Broker since 2000
- Currently working with Thurston County’s Waterfront Specialist as well as maintaining a client base of her own.
- Areas of expertise include: Thurston County, residential homes, land and new construction
- When not selling real estate , Sue enjoys being with her family, cooking, crafting, and enjoying the beautiful outdoors of the Northwest
- Helping people is what Sue enjoys most. So it is a great pleasure to guide her clients through the process of buying and/or selling their home.